Aneroid Blood Pressure Monitor
Higher Quality, Better Healthcare: Suitable for Hospital ● Home ● Office ● School ● Travel
The Classic type manual aneroid sphygmomanometer features a handy spring loaded catch mounted on the rear of the chamber, this allows the unit to be attached directly to the cuff or any other convenient position.
- Special aluminium alloy manometer
- Classic nylon cuff (29-42cm)
- 2-tube adult size PVC bladder
- Standard PVC bulb
- Large Air-release valve with spring
- Taper end valve
- Special vinyl zipper case
- Measurement range: 0-300mmHg
- Precision: ±3mmHg
- Scale graduation: 2mmHg
Storage temperature condition: -20°C to 70°C, at a relative air humidity of 85% (non-condensing).
Pack size: Each