Tsuki Japanese Santoku Knife 12.5cm
This classic Santoku knife features a Japanese VG-10 stainless steel core hardened up to 60° Rockwell rating, providing great cutting performance for longer. Two layers of attractive Damascus steel cover the core to protect against corrosion. An ergonomic micarta resin handle provides excellent grip.
- Remarkably sharp knife, featuring many layers of stainless steel
- Blade clad in Damascus steel for a longer lasting cutting edge and a more attractive finish
- Damascus steel also reduces adhesion between the blade and the food being chopped
- Interior steel of the blade hardened up to 60° Rockwell rating
- Attractive and comfortable micarta handle
- Handwashing recommended
- Age Restricted Product : 18 Years +
- Dimensions : 5(L)"
- Handle Colour : Black
- Knife Length : 5
- Knife Origin : Japan
- Knife Type : Santoku Knife
- Material : VG-10 stainless steel
- Rockwell hardness rating : 60°